Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yellow teeth....................?

I have yellow teeth and I want to make them white. How can I do this? Will baking soda mixed with toothpaste AND Listerine work? Also will flossing work too? Please give me some at home remedies to make my teeth whiter.


THANKS

Yellow teeth....................?
Brush after each meal, for at least 2 minutes. Floss once a day.


I suggest Crest whitestrips. None of those toothpastes, rinses, and gums have any lasting effect. Avoid coffee, tea, and cigarettes.


The right color lipstick can also brighten.


You should also know that%26#039;s it%26#039;s not normal to have blindingly bright teeth. Unless you have a habit that causes discoloring, I doubt they are bad.


If you choose to whiten them, they have to be in good shape. Plus, whitening can cause sensitivity.
Reply:Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, also Colgate Total





Also, may be a little kiddish but works....Listerine Agent Cool Blue








All these work great! Also, brush above the gumlines! My dentist and orthadontist recommended it and it helped....



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment